Monday, April 15, 2013

Week 8 - Yu-Yi Chen

For the update this week,
Because our bag is on sale now,
the next step I'm thinking is that we can produce other colors of it.
So far we only have one color,
so only those people who like that color would buy it.
I'm thinking if we give customers more choices,
we might sale more bags.

As a result, I added 3 more colors of our bag.
The design of our bag is simple, so I didn't use some unusual colors.
Meanwhile, general colors would be easily accepted by most of people.
If we want to make more colors,
we can do it after we earn some money.

I also did some research of colors.
This one is helpful: http://www.usabilitypost.com/2008/09/29/a-guide-to-choosing-colors-for-your-brand/

Another part of my update of this week,
Huy and I are shooting a short film for our bag.
We have shot a few scenes of it this weekend,
but we still have a lot of work to do in order to get it finished.
We want our bag can impress people through the film.

Yu-Yi

1 comment:

  1. Yu-Yi check out these bags, I found out about this guy through instagram;

    http://rucksackvillage.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete